The RoamProof PWR27 travel power station is a durable piece of technology that will easily withstand the rigors of life on the road or in concrete jungles to keep users connected at all times. As the name suggests, the unit features a 27,000mAh battery within that can be used for charging up to four devices at ones including a laptop and much more. The 99wH profile of the external battery pack makes it a TSA-approved device that is ready for business professionals who need a way to keep their devices powered up when out of the office.
The RoamProof PWR27 travel power station has a crush-proof, drop-proof and waterproof design that makes it perfectly suited for digital nomads or those who spend extended periods in the wilderness.
The RoamProof PWR27 Easily Survives Any Environment
1. Durable Travel Power Stations - RoamProof PWR27 shows a trend of durable power stations designed for nomadic lifestyles.
2. Multi-device Charging - The ability to charge multiple devices at once is becoming a popular trend in power station technology.
3. Tsa-approved Battery Packs - There is a rising trend of battery packs with TSA-approved profiles, catering to the needs of business professionals on the go.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from developing durable power stations for nomadic lifestyles.
2. Technology Accessories - The trend of multi-device charging in power stations presents opportunities for companies in the technology accessories industry.
3. Travel and Hospitality - Hotels and other travel-related businesses can embrace the trend of TSA-approved battery packs to cater to business professionals.