A new Rimmel ad was released to promote the makeup brand's 'Volume Shake Mascara.'
The commercial stars British model Cara Delevingne, as well as Nadia Rose, a UK-born rapper whose music accompanies the video. Throughout, the model poses in futuristic settings, while the camera pans back to Rose and a crew of dancers continuously. In addition to these shots, the Rimmel ad shows Delevingne applying the mascara in an elegant fashion, and later dancing along with the tube of it, which she passes to the dancers as well. With this, the makeup brand features its product a little more fluidly.
By featuring Delevingne and Rose, it also boasts its UK roots, all while enticing consumers with a catchy track and interesting visuals.
This Rimmel Ad Features Cara Delevingne and a Crew of Dancers
1. Celebrity-driven Campaigns - There is an opportunity for brands to leverage the influence of celebrities in their advertising campaigns, as seen in Rimmel's use of Cara Delevingne in their mascara ad.
2. Incorporating Music - Brands can enhance the impact of their advertisements by incorporating music, as showcased in Rimmel's use of Nadia Rose's music to accompany their mascara ad.
3. Fluid Product Showcasing - Brands can explore innovative ways to showcase their products in advertisements, like Rimmel's creative depiction of their Volume Shake Mascara being used and passed amongst dancers.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can utilize celebrity endorsements and innovative product showcasing techniques to create impactful campaigns, similar to Rimmel's mascara ad.
2. Entertainment and Music - The entertainment and music industry can collaborate with brands to provide music tracks for their advertisements, offering a new revenue stream and promotional opportunity, demonstrated by Rimmel's use of Nadia Rose's music in their ad.
3. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can collaborate with makeup brands to create visually appealing advertisements that combine fashion, beauty, and dance, as seen in Rimmel's mascara campaign featuring Cara Delevingne and dancers.