The absence of colour in a photo always brings a touch of class. This black and white spread of Rihanna in W Magazine is oozing edginess with its fierce variety in accessories and uniquely shaped dresses.
Of course, not many can pull off these one-of-a-kind looks. Continuously setting new fashion trends and inspiring young women into doing the same, Rihanna does so with ease. Although black and white, photographer Craig Mcdean definitely manages to bring out Rihanna’s true colors.
Rocking Out With Rihanna in W Magazine
1. Monochromatic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create edgy and fierce monochromatic collections that exude class and uniqueness.
2. Statement Accessories - Potential for accessory brands to design bold and eye-catching pieces that can help individuals express their personal style.
3. Role Model Influencers - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with influential personalities like Rihanna to inspire and motivate young women in fashion and beyond.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into monochromatic trends and create innovative designs that stand out.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can capitalize on the demand for statement pieces that enhance individual style and make a bold fashion statement.
3. Influencer Marketing - Brands can explore collaborations with influential personalities to leverage their role model status and connect with target audiences, driving brand awareness and loyalty.