Inspired by the characteristics of its chip, Ruffles created Armored Ridge Tops as its second signature shoe. As the Official Chip of the NBA, Ruffles is introducing these ultra-custom sneakers just in time for the NBA playoffs and at a recent Utah Jazz playoff game, brand partner and rapper T-Pain was seen sporting a pair of the exclusive kicks.
Now, fans are being given their very own chance to get a pair of chip-inspired sneakers through an official giveaway. The sneakers feature a prominent ruffled component, plus a cool colorway. While the grand prize winner will get the Ruffles Armored Ridge Tops along with a branded gear box, there are plenty of other prizes for fans to collect, including free bags of chips.
Ruffles is Giving Fans the Chance to Get an Exclusive Sneaker
1. Custom Sneaker Collaborations - There is potential for other brands to collaborate with sneaker companies to create custom and exclusive products.
2. Chip-inspired Fashion - There is potential for brands to draw inspiration from everyday products, such as chips, to create unique and trendy fashion items.
3. Athlete-endorsed Products - There is potential for athlete partnerships to help promote and sell products to fans and consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - There is potential for food and beverage brands to partner with fashion companies to create unique and trendy clothing items inspired by their products.
2. Athletic Apparel - There is potential for athletic apparel companies to collaborate with snack brands or athletes to create exclusive apparel collections.
3. Entertainment - There is potential for entertainment companies and influencers to promote and endorse fashion collaborations with snack or food brands to engage with their target audience.