Flok is a festival-focused ridesharing community that connects music and sports fans with likeminded individuals who are traveling to the same event. The business can be described as a carpool service to those attending the same concert or sporting event and is already a hit among urban dwellers who don't drive or those lacking access to a car.
Based in Vancouver, Canada Flok boasts a user-friendly mobile interface, in-app messaging features, comprehensive user profiles and even gives passengers a chance to review their ride.
The ridesharing community aims to "connect drivers who have extra seats with passengers who need a lift" and gives concert goers an opportunity to meet new friends before festival events or sporting tournaments across North America.
Flok is a Ridesharing Community That Connects Music and Sports Fans
1. Festival-focused Ridesharing - The trend of festival-focused ridesharing platforms like Flok offers a disruptive innovation opportunity to enhance transportation options for music and sports fans.
2. Community-driven Carpooling - The trend of community-driven carpooling services provides a disruptive innovation opportunity to connect like-minded individuals traveling to the same event.
3. Mobile-based Transportation Platforms - The trend of mobile-based transportation platforms, like Flok, offers a disruptive innovation opportunity to provide convenient and efficient ridesharing experiences for festival attendees.
1. Ridesharing - The ridesharing industry can capitalize on the trend by developing specialized platforms for festival and event goers.
2. Social Networking - The social networking industry can benefit from the trend by integrating ridesharing features into their platforms for users with similar interests.
3. Sports and Entertainment - The sports and entertainment industry can leverage the trend by partnering with festival-focused ridesharing communities to enhance the overall event experience for attendees.