The Chicco Ride On Scooter is designed as a multipurpose toy for children to use throughout their toddler years. Intended for ages one through four, the scooter features a modular aesthetic that converts to suit the needs of various ages.
Starting with the first mode, the product can act as a bouncing unit for young ones to enjoy. Next, it can be converted into a push walker and ride on design to be great for toddlers. When the child is ready for starting moving with more agility, the Chicco Ride On Scooter can convert into a scooter or even into strolling mode.
The scooter is the design work of Ernesto Rosales Ramirez who created the product with children and cost-conscious parents in mind.
The Chicco Ride On Scooter Converts to be Fun for Multiple Age Ranges
1. Multipurpose Child Toys - Modular toys that can convert to suit the needs of different age ranges provide an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the child toy industry.
2. Convertible Scooters - Scooters with multiple conversion modes provide an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the recreational vehicle industry.
3. Adaptable Baby Gear - Adaptable baby gear that can grow with the child presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the baby products industry.
1. Child Toy Industry - The child toy industry can take advantage of the trend towards multipurpose toys that can be used by children of varying ages.
2. Recreational Vehicle Industry - The recreational vehicle industry can explore the market for convertible scooters that can be used by children during their toddler years.
3. Baby Products Industry - The baby products industry can create adaptable baby gear that can grow with the child and provide more value to the consumer.