These avant garde book covers are by Chicago-based artist, Richard Tuttle. The artist has created a unique book cover that complements and capture the essence of the classical literature in this series. From Edgar Allen Poe, to George Orwell to George Bernard Shaw, this luxury collection covers the finest in classical and contemporary modern literature.
The one of a kind ornamental books are incredibly all first editions, making them highly collectible. The artist, who can also add writer, graphic designer, carpenter and bookbinder to his list of talents, had to say of his work: "I make literary artifacts. They are designed to pull books down off the shelf and display them in the salon, gallery or home as if they were works of art, which, of course, they are."
These Luxury Book Cover Designs by Richard Tuttle are Amazing
1. Luxury Book Covers - Creating ornamental book covers that capture the essence of classical literature presents an opportunity for a new market of luxury book collectors.
2. Avant Garde Book Design - Designing unique and unconventional book covers presents an opportunity for publishers to attract a more art-focused audience.
3. Art-inspired Book Covers - Incorporating elements of art and design in book covers presents an opportunity for publishers to create books that double as unique pieces of art for display purposes.
1. Book Publishing - Book publishers can capitalize on the popularity of luxury and art-inspired products to create a new target market for book collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can collaborate with publishers to create avant-garde book covers and explore new creative mediums for art-inspired book covers.
3. Collectibles Market - Creating high-end, ornamental book covers may present an opportunity for the collectibles market to expand and target a new audience of book collectors.