The Riccardo Tisci Givenchy Resort 2011 collection features some pretty dramatic looks. From see-through frocks to leopard print tights, these tiered dresses look elegant and billowy with their draping material.
As a resort collection, the Riccardo Tisci Givenchy Resort 2011 line ensures you show some skin while looking classy on vacay. Check out the featured gallery for some of these interesting pieces from Givenchy.
Implications - The idea that less is more is becoming increasingly favored within contemporary society. Fashions that are far-from conservative appear to be lower in quality than more conservative designs. Products and services that mix contemporary designs with traditional elegance and class are more likely to be considered safe investments.
The Riccardo Tisci Givenchy Resort 2011 Collection has a Holy Glow
1. Dramatic Resort Fashion - Opportunity to create resortwear collections that combine dramatic and elegant designs for vacationers seeking unique and classy looks.
2. Transparent Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating see-through clothing that balances elegance and reveals skin in a tasteful way.
3. Contemporary-traditional Fusion - Potential for products and services that blend contemporary designs with traditional elegance, catering to consumers who value a balance of innovation and sophistication.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to create resortwear lines that offer dramatic, transparent, and contemporary-traditional fusion designs.
2. Luxury Vacation - Luxury vacation industry can incorporate the trend of dramatic resort fashion by offering curated experiences and tailored packages for fashion-forward travelers.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers have the potential to produce innovative materials that allow for both transparency and elegance, meeting the demand for this emerging fashion trend.