There seems to be quite the fascination with cut-out creations lately, from clothing to architecture, and the furniture industry doesn’t seem to want to be left in the dust; check out the Revealing Cabinet.
Although it has more of a magical connotation in its name, the Revealing Cabinet is simply a storage unit featuring doors with holes in them that strategically show part of its innards.
Made form recycled floorboards, I’m leaning towards liking the Revealing Cabinet.
The Revealing Cabinet Wardrobe by Studiomama
1. Cut-out Furniture - The trend towards cut-out designs creates opportunities for furniture manufacturers to innovate on traditional designs.
2. Sustainable Materials - The use of recycled floorboards in the Revealing Cabinet shows the rising trend towards sustainable materials in furniture design.
3. Revealing Design - The Revealing Cabinet's strategic cut-out doors exemplify the trend towards designs that highlight the inner workings of products.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture companies can capitalize on the trend towards cut-out designs and sustainable materials by creating innovative and eco-friendly products like the Revealing Cabinet.
2. Home Decor - The trend towards revealing designs in furniture can also extend to the home decor industry, creating opportunities for designers to incorporate unique and eye-catching pieces like the Revealing Cabinet.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The use of recycled materials in furniture design is part of a larger trend towards sustainable manufacturing, which creates opportunities for companies to develop eco-friendly practices in their production processes.