Popular sportswear company FILA created a new retro branded swimsuit for women, continuing the industries current 90s streetwear obsession. The company opted for a red, blue and white color scheme, blending it's classic sportswear theme with a new street style.
This color-blocked swimsuit is available online now in multiple sizes for just over $50. The brand decided to use a super soft and stretchy cotton mixed with spandex, in a high racer crewneck cut. The front of the swimsuit features the brands iconic FILA logo on the chest, beside the cut-in sides.
This body-con, retro branded swimsuit was made to be worn on the beach, by the pool, or under a pair of jeans on a night out as a body suit.
FILA Created a New Retro Branded Swimsuit for Women
1. Retro Swimwear - The trend of retro swimwear continues with FILA's new color-blocked swimsuit, presenting an opportunity for other brands to tap into this nostalgia.
2. Sportswear Meets Streetwear - FILA's combination of classic sportswear theme with a new street style in their retro swimsuit presents an opportunity for other brands to experiment with unlikely fashion pairings.
3. Logo Apparel - The prominent placement of FILA's iconic logo on their retro branded swimsuit highlights the trend of logo apparel and presents an opportunity for other brands to make their logos a fashion statement.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend towards retro and logo apparel, and experiment with combining traditional themes with new styles to create unique, eye-catching looks.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can appeal to the current streetwear obsession by tapping into nostalgia and showcasing their brand's iconic logos on their products.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can capitalize on the trend of retro and logo apparel by featuring these types of products prominently and offering convenient online shopping experiences for consumers who are interested in these styles.