Those who are looking through retro beauty editorials for that special look for an upcoming party or event will do well to check out the latest Fashion Gone Rogue exclusive photoshoot. It showcases a range of stunning vintage inspiration that will have women channeling their inner Brigitte Bardot in no time.
Shot in both color and black and white by photographer Andrea D’Aquino, this perfect example of retro beauty editorials stars model Vanessa Walther. The light brunette beauty sports a voluminous curled coif courtesy of hair stylist Eda D’Aquino and a classic cat eye by makeup artist Suzana Santalab. The minimalist studio photoshoot is perfected with a cone bra, ruffled collar and ladylike accessories including pearl necklaces and baby blue scarves chosen by stylist Arkadius Giesek.
The Latest Fashion Gone Rogue Exclusive Photoshoot Stars Vanessa Walther
1. Retro Beauty Trends - The rise of retro-inspired beauty looks presents an opportunity for cosmetics companies to create new lines and revamp older ones.
2. Vintage Fashion Trends - The popularity of vintage fashion continues to rise, presenting opportunities for clothing companies to introduce vintage-inspired collections to their offerings.
3. Minimalist Studio Shoot Trends - The trend towards simple, minimalist studio photoshoots offers an opportunity for businesses to collaborate with photographers and stylists and create content that showcases their products in a high-end yet understated way.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetics brands can capitalize on the retro beauty trend by introducing new products that cater to vintage-inspired looks.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can capitalize on the vintage fashion trend by introducing new collections or reviving older styles that draw inspiration from past eras.
3. Photography and Styling Industry - As the trend towards minimalist studio photoshoots continues, there is an opportunity for photographers and stylists to partner with businesses and create high-quality, understated content to showcase products.