Designer Mikiya Kobayashi has changed the consumption of sushi for the better with his 'Restless Chopsticks.' The culinary sets are slightly raised near the tips, allowing them to hover just above tables when not in use.
Standard chopstick designs have presented health issues. Their structure necessitates contact with napkins and counters, and it is for this reason that chopstick rests have come to the fore. Restaurants have had to invest in the pieces, although they may be able to get around the extra purchase with Kobayashi's Restless Chopsticks.
The bright color scheme adds flavor to the collection, providing further reason for them to bring about conversation at any dinner event (as if they needed another one).
Mikiya Kobayashi's 'Restless Chopticks' Are Germ-free
1. Germ-free Culinary Sets - Opportunity for designers to create culinary sets with raised structures for better hygiene.
2. Table-hovering Cutlery - Opportunity for designers to engineer cutlery that hovers above tables when not in use, eliminating the need for chopstick rests.
3. Colorful Chopsticks - Opportunity for designers to create bright and colorful chopsticks to add flavor and character to dining experiences.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Restaurants can invest in germ-free culinary sets with raised structures for improved hygiene.
2. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can provide table-hovering cutlery to their guests to improve hygiene and add a unique touch to dining experiences.
3. Home Goods Industry - Home goods companies can market colorful and unique chopsticks to consumers looking to add personality to their kitchens and dining events.