Design studio NOSIGNER introduces the new Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM. It is a portable office that comes in a large box, catering to the new normal in a creative way. The Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM boasts an urban design to fit into many different environments.
The portability makes it versatile and keeps a variety of tools and materials for convenience. It has shelves and a work surface. It also has a desk area and designated spot to hold one's coffee. When the office is closed, it is essentially a standard-sized distribution pallet box. It is attached to a set of wheels to help with transportation. The open-source design comes with blueprints for a playful DIY approach to office working.
Image Credit: Re-SOHKO, NOSIGNER
The Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM is a Contemporary Portable Office
1. Portable Open-source Workstations - The Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM highlights the opportunity for more open-source, portable and versatile workstations.
2. Urban Workspaces - The urban design of the Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM indicates a growing trend towards flexible and on-the-go workspaces.
3. DIY Office Design - The Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM's open-source blueprint underscores the potential for customizable and affordable self-made office designs.
1. Furniture - Furniture companies can explore the development of more flexible and portable workstations in response to the Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate the trend towards urban and mobile office spaces into their designs.
3. Workspace Technology - Companies creating office technology can keep in mind the potential for consumers to create their own customizable and mobile workstations, like the Re-SOHKO TRANSFORM's open-source design.