The Tropicana “Rescue the Rainforest” initiative started as an advertising promotion set to end in 2009, but the environmentally savvy campaign has been extended to February of 2011. Tropicana, in partnership with Cool Earth, is doing its bit to help mitigate climate change by preserving and replanting rainforest acreage lost to farming and wood harvest.
It’s easy to participtate in the Tropicana Rescue the Rainforest. Just go online to donate a portion of the Juicy Rewards points you collect when you drink Tropicana juice products. Tropicana and Cool Earth will do the rest.
Image Credit: 1 | 2-10
Tropicana 'Rescue the Rainforest' Project Saves Trees
1. Eco-friendly Initiatives - Opportunity for businesses to implement environmentally friendly practices and contribute to conservation efforts.
2. Corporate Social Responsibility - A growing trend among companies to make a positive social and environmental impact while also generating profits.
3. Sustainable Partnerships - Increasing collaborations between businesses and environmental organizations to achieve common conservation goals.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for juice companies and other food and beverage brands to support environmental initiatives and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Opportunity for non-profit organizations to partner with businesses for sustainable fundraising initiatives.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for advertising agencies to create campaigns that promote eco-friendly initiatives and encourage consumer participation.