Thanks to the Rendez-Vous designed by Electrolux, guests can be entertained in new innovative space-saving kitchens.
There is never enough room in the kitchen, and most of the time guests are left unattended to as the cook prepares food.
Half the concept of the Rendez-Vous is an inductive sensor technology plate that allows for all cooking elements to be used anywhere on the surface.
On the other side of a small safety barrier is a three-seat table perfect for an audience.
Cooking utensils can be stored in a drawer under the Rendez-Vous, thus making the entire surface a dining possibility (since an inductive surface won’t heat up).
With the Electrolux Rendez-Vous, cooking just got more entertaining, house guests just got more entertained.
Rendez-Vous From Electrolux Opens Up Cuisine
1. Kitchen Space Optimization - Opportunities for creating innovative space-saving kitchen designs using induction technology plates and movable surfaces.
2. Entertainment-based Kitchens - Opportunities for creating kitchen designs that focus on cooking and entertaining guests simultaneously.
3. Multipurpose Kitchen Storage - Opportunities for developing innovative kitchen storage solutions that optimize space and functionality.
1. Kitchen Appliances - Innovative home appliance companies can explore how they can integrate induction technology to maximize kitchen space.
2. Interior Design - Opportunities for interior design firms to create functional and aesthetically pleasing kitchen designs that fit the demands of modern homeowners.
3. Home Construction - Home builders can explore how kitchen designs can impact home value, satisfaction, and marketability.