Nude is an alcohol brand known for its sweetener-free, gluten-free and sugar-free vodka soda beverages that are conveniently canned -- in the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the company is launching a relief fund to help support hospitals, health workers, animal rescue organizations and small businesses.
"As of May 1, Nude will be donating a portion of sales from the next quarter (up to $50,000) towards COVID-19 relief efforts by supporting Canadian Red Cross, Alberta SPCA, CanadaHelps as well as other localized efforts." Beyond helping offer hospital, healthcare worker and animal rescue organization support, Nude's partnership with the Canadian Red Cross ensures essential workers will be given hand sanitizer donations in an effort to keep these community heroes safer while on the job.
Additionally, Nude is helping small businesses with gestures like free meals for those without a job and by helping to set up delivery offerings for those struggling to make an income during the pandemic.
The nude COVID-19 Relief Fund Donates Proceeds to Health Workers
1. Beverage-branded Relief Funds - Alcohol brands are launching relief funds to support hospitals, health workers, animal rescue organizations, and small businesses amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Sugar-free Beverages - A trend in sugar-free, gluten-free and sweetener-free beverages that are conveniently canned is emerging as demand grows.
3. Partnerships with Charities and Organizations - Companies are partnering with charities and organizations to support COVID-19 relief efforts and essential workers.
1. Alcohol Production - Alcohol brands can innovate by not only producing high-quality products but by also launching relief funds that support various organizations and communities in need.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare organizations can collaborate with beverage brands to provide necessary resources and support to healthcare workers, particularly during a crisis like COVID-19.
3. Small Business Support - Partnering with companies like Nude can provide a platform for small businesses to increase their visibility and accessibility, developing new models to grow their customer base amidst difficult times.