Reebok and Netflix’s ‘Money Heist’ have collaborated on a collection of apparel and footwear inspired by the popular series. The range sees Reebok’s most iconic silhouettes, ‘Classic Leather,’ ‘Freestyle High,’ ‘Zig Kinetica II’ and ‘Club C,’ reimagined with ‘Money Heist’ motifs.
The ‘Classic Leather’ is decorated with a 3D-molded side stripe to hint at masks worn by the heist crew. The texture of the stripe is similar to the mustaches seen on the masks. The ‘Freestyle High’ silhouette pays homage to the Ankh necklace Tokyo wears and features a rub-away window block that has gold underneath. The ‘Zig Kentica II’ references the squad’s red suits, and the ‘Club C’ toasts to the Professor.
Each shoebox has unique ‘Money Heist’ packaging, and the shoes are wrapped in red tissue paper. The Reebok x La Casa de Papel collection is now available on the Reebok website.
Image Credit: Reebok
The 'Reebok x La Casa De Papel' Collection Reinvents Reebok Classics
1. Collaborations with Entertainment Brands - Businesses can explore partnerships with popular TV shows and movies to create new product lines that resonate with fans.
2. Nostalgia-inspired Design - Companies can capitalize on consumers' love of retro aesthetics by updating classic designs with modern elements, like Reebok's use of 'Money Heist' motifs on their iconic silhouettes.
3. Customized Packaging and Unboxing Experiences - Brands can create unique and memorable moments for customers by designing special packaging and wrapping materials for products, like the red tissue paper and 'Money Heist'-inspired shoeboxes in Reebok's collection.
1. Apparel and Footwear - Fashion and sportswear brands can collaborate with entertainment properties to create limited edition collections that appeal to pop culture fans.
2. Entertainment and Media - Movie and TV studios can partner with fashion brands to expand their IP and create additional revenue streams through merchandise.
3. Packaging and Shipping - Companies specializing in packaging and shipping materials can innovate by providing customizable and themed products for businesses to create unique unboxing experiences for customers.