The new Recycled Collection interior furniture line by Kann Design exudes elegance and rustic appeal. Derived from reclaimed wood, the concept comes from Italian designer duo Nicola Santini and Pier Paolo Taddei. The two specialize in eco-friendly furniture that is both sustainable and refined.
The furniture pieces are composed of a variety of salvaged lumber, creating a complementary and distinct color scheme, the resulting pattern has a Tetris-like, enriching design. The recycled collection features a beautiful sideboard as well as a desk that are functional and aesthetically enriching.
The collaboration between the symmetry, contemporary design and pastoral color schemes make the recycled collection a comforting and sophisticated addition to any home decor. Fashionably versatile and universally appealing, this line of interior furniture is an excellent addition for an office or study.
Recycled Collection from Kann Design is Sustainable
1. Recycled Furniture - Designing furniture out of recycled materials creates a sustainable and eco-friendly product
2. Eco-friendly Design - There is a growing demand for eco-friendly designs that utilize sustainable materials
3. Rustic Aesthetic - The popularity of rustic design continues to increase as consumers look for more natural and earthy products
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of recycled furniture by incorporating sustainable materials into their designs
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can use the aesthetic of rustic and eco-friendly design to create unique and sustainable spaces for their clients
3. Sustainability Consulting - Consulting firms can work with companies to implement sustainable practices and designs, like those seen in Kann Design's Recycled Collection