Design company Artecnica has created these super sturdy eco bags from recycled billboard advertisements.
Billboards have always been a cause for controversy in the environmental world where many feel billboards invade city spaces and contribute to too much waste. Artecninca's solution was to create an eco-friendly, aesthetically pleasing and useful bag.
Artecninca is a design company whose eco collection solely uses material from the recycled billboards of Apple, Absolut Vodka and Adidas.
Implications - Companies that offer their clients functional, stylish and environmentally friendly products will appeal to an eco-conscious consumer group. Consumers will be very willing to invest in those products that not only complement their green lifestyles, but that also offer a unique and original design.
Eco-Friendly Purses Made From City Advertisement
1. Eco-friendly Products - The trend of offering functional, stylish, and environmentally friendly products appeals to an eco-conscious consumer group.
2. Upcycling - The growing trend of using recycled materials, such as billboard advertisements, to create new and unique products.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The trend in the fashion industry towards creating eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing products.
1. Design - The design industry has an opportunity to create innovative and unique products using recycled materials like billboards.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore new ways to repurpose billboard advertisements, such as creating eco-friendly bags.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into the demand for sustainable fashion by using recycled materials in their designs.