El Bulli founder Ferran Adrià recently teamed up with Disney to produce a kid-focused cookbook filled with 60 recipes inspired by Disney and Pixar films. While Disney movies provide entertainment for families all over the world, now the company is branching out to help these same families cook together as well.
The new cookbook is titled 'Te Cuente en la Cocina: Cocina con la imaginacion de Ferran Adrià' and it is part of a collaborative effort between Dinsey and Adrià. The 296-page book is intended to appeal to families with recipes inspired by Disney and Pixar films, including Star Wars and Marvel superhero movies. Some of the dishes families can expect to find include Jungle Book juices, a craved apple that resembles Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. and a watermelon sword that pays tribute to the characters from Peter Pan. All of the recipes are meant to be nutritious and made from easily accessible ingredients.
This New Cookbook Includes Recipes Inspired by Disney and Pixar Films
1. Kid-focused Cookbooks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing more cookbooks inspired by popular movies and characters to engage kids in cooking and healthier eating.
2. Collaborative Partnerships - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with popular brands or personalities to create unique and appealing cookbooks for specific audiences.
3. Creative and Nutritious Recipes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating recipes that not only appeal to children's imaginations but also promote healthy eating and the use of accessible ingredients.
1. Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Publishing houses can explore new partnerships with entertainment companies to create innovative cookbooks that cater to specific audiences.
2. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies in the food and beverage industry can develop products or collaborations that align with popular movie themes and characters, promoting healthy eating among children.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Online platforms can feature specialized cookbooks and related merchandise to cater to the growing demand for themed cooking experiences for kids and families.