ARCHON introduces its Rebuild collection in preparation for the Spring/Summer 2020 season as the Tokyo-based brand explores a plethora of layering designs. There is a wide selection of breathable designs that are suitable for the rising temperatures.
It is then detailed in a series of technical details including beige mac coats, flight jackets, tactical vests, graphic tees, heavy-duty harnesses, as well as cobra belts. The main theme of the collection is the concept of reconstruction, which is referenced in the capsule's name as well. It shines a spotlight on the brand's expertise of tailoring, deconstructing, and then recreating the looks from a utilitarian perspective. One of the standout designs is the aforementioned harness that is made from ripstop nylon and belt buckles.
Image Credit: ARCHON
ARCHON's Rebuild Collection Prepares for the SS20 Season
1. Layering Designs - Opportunity for new clothing lines to focus on versatile layering designs for different seasons and temperatures.
2. Breathable Fashion - Potential for innovation in developing breathable materials and designs for comfortable wear in rising temperatures.
3. Reconstruction Concept - Opportunity for brands to explore the concept of deconstructing and recreating looks from a utilitarian perspective in their collections.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can leverage layering designs to create versatile and practical clothing for different seasons and occasions.
2. Material Science - Innovations in materials and fabric technology can focus on creating breathable and comfortable fashion pieces, especially for warmer temperatures.
3. Apparel Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore the concept of deconstruction and reconstruction in their production processes to create unique and utilitarian fashion pieces.