This Rebecca Gladstone collection of jewelry displays an enticing assortment of geometric adornments. In order to produce her pieces, Gladstone applies a variety of authentic techniques such as hand forming, molding and casting, giving way to a traditional, quality-ridden line.
Present in this Gladstone series are thin circles, elongated rectangles, chunky triangles, dainty half-moons and thick squares. No matter the shape chosen, shoppers will take from her evident love of silver and a feminine aesthetic, one that can moreover be easily paired with numerous ensembles and even akin pieces of jewelry.
Although each of these items can be worn with ease on an individual level, Gladstone's lookbook displays them stacked next to one another. If desired, this look can be easily replicated.
The Rebecca Gladstone Collection of Adornments Are Authentic
1. Geometric Jewelry Trend - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore 3D printing technology to create customized geometric jewelry designs.
2. Handcrafted Jewelry Trend - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop a platform that connects consumers directly with skilled artisans to create unique handcrafted jewelry pieces.
3. Stackable Jewelry Trend - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create a modular jewelry system that allows customers to mix and match different pieces to create personalized stacked looks.
1. Fashion Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Implement blockchain technology to verify the authenticity of high-end jewelry brands.
2. Online Retail Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Integrate augmented reality technology into online platforms to allow customers to virtually try on jewelry before making a purchase.
3. Small-scale Manufacturing Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop cost-effective casting techniques using eco-friendly materials to reduce the environmental impact of jewelry production.