This realistic toy car features all the bells and whistles of a real car, except it is little kid-sized.
As displayed by the pictures, the engineering father went all out on this tiny car. Things like an LED light system, hydraulic disc brakes and electric motor and transmission are all standard on this baby.
The job was nothing special for the dad as he does custom car work for a living, but to the rest of the world (and hopefully his son) this car is a remarkable piece of work. It is certainly one of the most coveted gifts a boy can ever get.
If only a big guy like me could fit inside that realistic toy car. It would definitely be quite a sight on the highway commute to work.
World's Number One Dad Builds Son Realistic Toy Car
1. Customized Toy Cars - Opportunity for businesses to create personalized toy cars with advanced features.
2. Realistic Miniature Vehicles - Potential for innovative companies to design and manufacture highly detailed toy cars that resemble real vehicles.
3. Parent-child Bonding Toys - Chance for entrepreneurs to develop interactive toy cars that parents can build and customize together with their children.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for toy manufacturers to create high-tech and realistic toy cars.
2. Custom Car Modification - Potential for businesses in the custom car industry to expand into creating customized toy cars with intricate details.
3. Parenting Products - Opportunity for businesses to create parent-child bonding toys, such as customizable toy cars, that enhance family interactions.