Recognizing that people are drinking at home due to bar and restaurant closures, Blue Blazer created its very first product line, a range of ready-to-drink cocktails. The craft cocktails are branded after popular Chicago spots like Lula Cafe and Pub Royale, and they can be ordered with ease through third-party delivery apps, or picked up locally.
The line of ready-to-drink craft cocktails simplifies the process of enjoying some of the most classic drinks of all time, including the Bloody Mary, Moscow Mule, Old Fashioned and others. At a time when independent bars and restaurants are scrambling to adjust to new delivery and takeout channels, the small-batch, to-go cocktails help to share the same experience that patrons are used to getting in person from their favorite businesses.
Image Credit: Blue Blazer
Blue Blazer's Ready-to-Drink Cocktails are Labeled after Chicago Spots
1. Ready-to-drink Cocktails - Brands can capitalize on the growing demand for ready-to-drink cocktails by offering a convenient and high-quality alternative to traditional bar experiences.
2. Bar-branded Products - Creating branded products, such as craft cocktails labeled after popular bars and restaurants, can help businesses maintain customer loyalty and generate revenue during times of closure or limited capacity.
3. Delivery and Takeout Channels - Independent bars and restaurants can explore innovative delivery and takeout channels to adapt and meet customer preferences for enjoying their favorite drinks and foods at home.
1. Beverage Industry - By expanding their product offerings to include ready-to-drink cocktails, beverage companies can tap into the growing market for at-home drinking experiences.
2. Hospitality Industry - Restaurants and bars can leverage their brand recognition by introducing bar-branded products, such as craft cocktails, to provide customers with a taste of their establishment in the comfort of their own homes.
3. Food Delivery Services - Third-party delivery apps and local food delivery services can partner with bars and restaurants to offer a wide variety of ready-to-drink cocktails, giving consumers more options for enjoying their favorite beverages without leaving home.