While time and again, many photographers have caught the surreal nature of a rainbow in the sky, the 'Rainbow Fringe' by Grover Schrayer goes way passed the norm.
Photographer Grover Schrayer captured rainbow vibes smoking from a candle stick. It took him about 25 attempts in order to capture the exact moment the wick began to emit the smokey, multi-colored illusion. Using a Fuji Finepix S8100fd, he tried to capture the scene with utmost patience and precision. According to Grover Schrayer, "The hardest part was getting the camera to focus on just the right part of the smoke."
Such innovative and highly alluring captures are what many love to see caught on print, and the talent and patience of Grover is strongly depicted in his series.
The 'Rainbow Fringe' by Grover Schrayer is Brilliance Captured in Print
1. Surreal Photography - Opportunities for photographers to experiment with creative and imaginative visuals to capture distinct moments
2. Patience and Precision - Opportunities for improvements in camera technology and software to enhance focus on intricate compositions
3. Capturing Illusions - Opportunities for art galleries to showcase and sell photographic prints that capture captivating illusions
1. Photography - Photography equipment and software manufacturers can leverage these types of photographs to highlight the capabilities of their products
2. Art - Art galleries and online platforms selling artists' work can monetize prints of eye-catching, experimental photographs like the 'Rainbow Fringe'
3. Advertising - Marketers and advertising agencies in various industries, especially ones based on capturing a mood or feeling, can utilize surreal photography in their campaigns