If you were to think of the perfect accessory for the Jedi bathrobe, you'd think of R2-D2 soap. This geeky soap was designed by Etsy merchant 'BlackWyrmDesigns' to give your bathroom a little nerdy street cred.
You might have noticed that the R2-D2 soap doesn't exactly look like a normal bar of soap. That's because the R2-D2 soap is actually encased in a layer of transparent, lavender-scented soap. According to the designer, this ensures that you will get multiple uses out of your Star Wars soap without it turning into an unidentifiable blue and white blob.
The real question is whether or not you'd stop to shower during a session of watching the original trilogy/playing through both volumes of "The Force Unleashed."
The soap sells in BlackWyrmDesign's Etsy shop for the Jedi-friendly price of $7.
R2-D2 Soap by 'BlackWyrmDesigns' is the Droid You Were Looking for
1. Geeky Soap - The trend of creating soaps with geeky designs and themes presents an opportunity for novelty bath products in the personal care industry.
2. Nerdy Home Decor - The rising demand for nerdy-themed bathroom accessories like R2-D2 soap showcases a growing market for unique home decor items.
3. Transparent Soap - The use of transparent, scented soap as an outer layer for novelty soaps explores innovative possibilities in the soap manufacturing industry.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can tap into the trend of geeky soap to offer consumers fun and unique options for their bath and shower routines.
2. E-commerce - The rising popularity of nerdy home decor products like R2-D2 soap presents a lucrative opportunity for online retailers to cater to niche markets.
3. Artisanal Crafts - The creation and sale of handmade R2-D2 soap on platforms like Etsy showcases the potential for artisanal soap makers to cater to a niche customer base.