When you finally get a chance to relax at the end of a hectic day, make sure you take a luxurious bath with the indulgent aromas of the Quirky Bath Salts by Rebecca F. of Fund My PhD.
These bath salts come in lots of funky flavors such as Fruit loops, Candied Fruit Slices, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Caramel Popcorn, Red Velvet Cake, Rainbow Sherbert and many, many more. Totally bizarre yet very hip in flavor, the salts appeal to a very specific demographic. According to creator Rebecca F. her product can be described using the following statement: "If Zooey Deschanel were to buy bath salts, these would be the ones."
No matter what type of treat you are craving as you take a soothing bath, you can pull out some of these Quirky Bath Salts and satisfy your sweet tooth.
These Quirky Bath Salts Smell Good Enough to Eat
1. Indulgent Bath Products - Creating unique and indulgent scents for bath products is a growing trend.
2. Funky Fragrances - Consumers are seeking out bath products with unique and quirky fragrance options.
3. Bath Product Personalization - Customizable bath products that cater to individual scent preferences is a trend on the rise.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Entrepreneurs can innovate within the beauty and personal care industry by developing unique and indulgent bath products.
2. Fragrance - The fragrance industry can capitalize on the trend of funky and unique scents in bath products by developing and marketing new and interesting fragrances.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses can take advantage of the trend of bath products personalization by developing online platforms where users can create their own customized bath products.