The Quark Expeditions Ultramarine cruise ship is a new kind of vessel from the adventure travel brand that will offer passengers with the ability to explore hard-to-reach locations like never before. The ship is built with demanding environments in mind and features two helicopters on the top deck that will allow passengers to explore areas by air for a different vantage point. Passengers can take advantage of an array of activities off of the ship, while the vessel itself will provide luxurious amenities including well-appointed staterooms, a spa, sauna and more.
The Quark Expeditions Ultramarine cruise ship comes as a response to the increasing number of consumers seeking out bucket list-style travel, which has them exploring adventurous environments instead of conventional traveler hotspots.
The Quark Expeditions Ultramarine Cruise Ship is Well-Appointed
1. Harsh Environment Exploration - The increasing demand for bucket list-style travel has presented an opportunity for companies to innovate and offer luxurious amenities while exploring challenging locations.
2. Helicopter Tourism - Integrating helicopters into cruise ships presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the travel industry to offer new and exciting experiences to adventurous travelers.
3. Luxury Adventure Travel - Creating luxurious amenities while exploring hard-to-reach locations can provide a unique opportunity for the hospitality industry to attract a new demographic of travelers.
1. Cruise Industry - The integration of helicopters into cruise ships presents a unique opportunity for the company to present a new experience to potential customers, leading to a unique selling point.
2. Travel Industry - The increasing demand for bucket list-style travel presents an opportunity for travel companies to embrace new destinations and present new packages.
3. Hospitality Industry - Luxurious adventure travel presents a strategic opportunity for hotels to expand their existing offerings and tap into a new consumer demographic.