With all the data that's being created and stored in the age of the internet, a tool like Quadrigram is an important way to help people pull stories out of all that information. The system uses a drag-and-drop interface to make it easier for data professionals to take their raw findings and shape them into something that anyone, from a wonk to an amateur, can understand and follow.
Typically, presenting data findings takes either coding, design skills, or both. Most people working in statistics are downright wizards with a spreadsheet, but they often lack those tangential skills necessary for presenting the stories that they're able to see so clearly. Quadrigram is a simple tool that removes the need for any niche, tertiary skills, taking care of the design and presentation and leaving the data-based narrative to the pros.
'Quadrigram' Lets Users Socialize Their Data Findings
1. Data Visualization Tools - Quadrigram is a prime example of how data visualization tools can democratize data interpretation and storytelling for both professionals and amateurs alike.
2. User-friendly Data Editing Interfaces - Quadrigram's drag-and-drop functionality highlights the potential for more user-friendly data editing interfaces that can help bridge the gap between data analysis and effective storytelling.
3. Automated Design Tools - Quadrigram's ability to take care of the design and presentation of data findings demonstrates the potential for automated design tools to make data presentation more accessible and intuitive for broader audiences.
1. Data Analytics - Quadrigram is a powerful tool for data analytics professionals looking for a more intuitive way to present their findings and insights.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Quadrigram's drag-and-drop interface and focus on visual storytelling can help marketers and advertisers convey complex data insights in a more engaging and approachable way.
3. Education - Quadrigram's user-friendly interface and ability to transform complex data into visually engaging stories presents opportunities for educators to use visual data editors as teaching tools that can help students understand complex concepts more easily.