Introducing the next program for wishy-washy narcissists: the QpixL iPhone app.
QpixL lets you ask for advice from all your social media buddies in one simple process. Take a photo, write a question, and send it to the world of Facebook and Twitter. The QpixL iPhone app friendsources your decision-making process.
As the QpixL iPhone app Website puts it, whenever you find yourself in one of those daily conundrums, you can get your friend’s advice so you don’t do something stupid.
But remember the lesson from “Ask the audience”— the most obvious answer isn’t always the wisest.
With the QpixL iPhone App You'll Never Make a Decision Alone Again
1. Friendsourced Decision-making - The rise of social media-based decision-making tools that allow users to solicit advice and input from their friends and followers in real time.
2. Mobile-based Survey Apps - Growth in mobile app development that enables solicitation of quick responses to surveys or polls for decision-making purposes.
3. Interactive Social Media Decision Tools - Emergence of more interactive and visual social media tools that allow for audience engagement and data collection.
1. Social Media - Social media companies can incorporate new decision-making tools that allow users to easily gather feedback from friends and followers.
2. Market Research - The use of mobile survey apps can disrupt the traditional market research industry by enabling the rapid collection of large amounts of data.
3. Consumer Electronics - As mobile-based decision-making apps become more numerous, there is a disruptive opportunity for electronics companies to create novel interfaces that enhance user engagement and data collection.