The Qdoba Queso Candle has been revealed by the QSR brand as an obscure home decor product for avid fans to pick up for themselves or a loved one this holiday season. As denoted by its name, the candle features a cheesy queso sauce-scented profile that is meant to be reminiscent of the brand's signature sauce. This comes as one of a growing number of unexpected products being created by QSR brands for consumers seeking a way to incorporate their favorite brands further into their lifestyle.
The Qdoba Queso Candle is available exclusively from the brand's dedicated online shop and will be formally launched on Tuesday, December 10 at 10am PT. The limited-edition candle will be shipped by the brand in between three and five days to ensure it will arrive before Christmas.
The Qdoba Queso Candle is Here for the Holidays
1. Brand-scented Candles - Growing trend of QSR brands creating candles with their signature scents presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the candle industry.
2. Unconventional Home Decor - Consumers' desire to incorporate their favorite brands further into their lifestyle presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry.
3. Limited-edition Products - Limited-edition products with unique features present opportunities for QSR brands to offer exclusive, niche products to their customers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
1. Candle - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the candle industry include creating candles with unconventional scents and partnering with non-candle brands to offer unique, limited-edition products.
2. Home Decor - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry include partnering with non-home decor brands to offer unconventional products and creating limited-edition collections with unique features.
3. QSR - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the QSR industry include exploring unconventional brand extensions and offering limited-edition products to differentiate from competitors.