Clunky, black solar panels may not be an eco-friendly eyesore for much longer. The Centre for Architecture Scienve and Ecology has developed a series of pyramid-shaped glass receptors that work as efficient solar panels and are easy on the eyes.
The pyramid-shaped glass receptors focus sunlight onto a small solar cell at the center of the each individual pyramid. Here the light is collected and stored and works just like a regular solar panel, however, the transparent glass receptor looks like a prism and so much prettier than its ugly cousin.
Pyramid-Shaped Glass Receptors That Are Eco-Friendly and Pretty
1. Prismatic Solar Panels - The trend of utilizing visually-appealing solar panels with unique shapes has disrupted the traditional solar panel market.
2. Efficient Solar Energy Collection - The move towards the development of more efficient and innovative methods of collecting solar energy has disrupted the solar energy industry.
3. Sustainable Architecture - The trend towards utilizing environmentally-friendly and visually-appealing building materials has disrupted the architectural industry.
1. Solar Panel Manufacturing - Manufacturers of solar panels are now presented with the opportunity to innovate and create visually-stunning solar panel models that appeal to consumers.
2. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry, including solar power, has been disrupted as a result of the development of pyramid-shaped glass receptors, as it can lead to the collection of more efficient sustainable energy.
3. Architectural Design - The creation of visually-appealing building materials has disrupted the architectural industry, as designers can now incorporate sustainable design options into their work.