Having worked for a multi-national, billion dollar coffee chain for about 8,000 years now, I am pretty accustomed to crazy coffee combinations, but I am super impressed with the ‘Putting Weird Things in Coffee’ blog.
Seriously, I have put random stuff in a blender, but never blue cheese, or egg, for that matter. And this is going to be one blog I follow, seeing as I in no way want to try these out. I am just happy that the ‘Putting Weird Thing in Coffee’ person is doing it for me.
'Putting Weird Things in Coffee' Does the Dirty Work So You Don't Have
1. Weird Food Combinations - There is an opportunity for food and beverage companies to create unique and unusual products that cater to adventurous eaters.
2. Alternative Ingredient Pairings - There is an opportunity for ingredient suppliers to experiment with non-traditional flavor combinations and market them to restaurants and food manufacturers.
3. Social Media Food Challenges - There is an opportunity for social media platforms to create food challenge trends that encourage user-generated content and engagement.
1. Food and Beverage - This industry could capitalize on the trend by offering innovative products and flavors that appeal to adventurous eaters.
2. Ingredient Suppliers - This industry could benefit from the trend by experimenting with and offering non-traditional ingredient pairings to manufacturers and restaurants.
3. Social Media - This industry could tap into the trend by creating food challenge trends that generate user engagement and interest.