The J.Works 18K Purple Gold Jewelry is a new kind of colored jewelry pieces crafted out of real gold to provide a touch of impressive color and style.
The jewelry is achieved using real 18K gold that boasts a purplish hue thanks to the use of aluminum alloy and additional minerals in the smelting process. What's created is purple gold that's elegant, stylish and the perfect addition to the existing colored gold products on the market. This includes yellow gold, white gold and pink gold.
The J.Works 18K Purple Gold Jewelry is crafted by artisans in Japan in three charm options including a star, a heart and a crescent moon. The delicate jewelry pieces are perfect for wear by consumers of all ages.
The J.Works 18K Purple Gold Jewelry is Made in Japan
1. Purple Gold Jewelry - New colored gold jewelry trend using aluminum alloy and minerals to smelt real 18K purple gold.
2. Japanese Crafted Jewelry - Trend of consumers seeking unique and artisanal jewelry made by skilled Japanese craftsmen.
3. Colorful Precious Metals - Growing trend of jewelry enthusiasts seeking colored gold options beyond traditional yellow, white, and rose gold.
1. Luxury Jewelry - Opportunity for luxury jewelry brands to innovate with colored gold materials and increase their product offering.
2. Fine Artisan Craftsmanship - Opportunity for artisan jewelry makers and retailers to showcase their handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces.
3. Retail Fashion - Opportunity for fashion retailers to incorporate unique colored gold jewelry pieces into their inventory and appeal to trend-conscious consumers.