To celebrate all the beloved fall flavors out there, the Altanta-based ice cream shop Butter & Cream has debuted 11 new ice cream flavors and a new Pumpkin Spice Sundae. The new flavor release is the brand's biggest rollout yet and includes everything from super sweet options, to more heavily spiced varieties.
Of the 11 new ice cream flavors, standouts include the Sweet Potato Crunch, made from sweet potato and brown butter ice cream, as well as the Black Mission fig-infused Honey Lavender Fig flavor. There is also a new Pumpkin Spice ice cream flavor that combines pumpkin ice cream with real pieces of buttery pie crust. This ice cream is used as the base for the new Pumpkin Spice Sundae, which is also topped with butterscotch sauce, bourbon-spiced pecans, whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and a hefty slice of pumpkin spice cake.
Image Credit: Butter & Cream.
Butter & Cream's New Pumpkin Spice Sundae Includes a Slice of Pumpkin Cake
1. Fall-inspired Ice Cream Flavors - Fall is the perfect season for ice cream brands to experiment with new flavors and combinations using seasonal ingredients.
2. Gourmet Sundae Creations - Innovative sundae combinations, featuring unique ingredients and decadent toppings, present opportunities for ice cream shops to differentiate themselves and create a memorable experience for customers.
3. Spice-infused Desserts - Infusing spice into traditional desserts and incorporating unexpected flavors can provide a new twist on classic treats, warranting consumer attention and loyalty.
1. Gourmet Ice Cream Shops - Smaller artisanal ice cream shops can capitalize on unique flavors and experiential elements to differentiate themselves from larger chains and attract a loyal customer base.
2. Specialty Dessert Shops - Shops specializing in unique, upscale desserts can incorporate seasonal flavors and ingredients to entice customers seeking creative alternatives to traditional desserts.
3. F&B Industry - The food and beverage industry can showcase creativity and innovation by incorporating seasonal flavors into existing menu options or developing limited-time offerings that reflect the changing seasons.