Guaranteed to be the center piece of any Halloween party, the pumpkin keg is an easy do-it-yourself project that’s both fun and functional.
To make your very own pumpkin keg, you first need to cut a hole in the top of a pumpkin (just like you were making a jack-o-lantern). Then, scoop out all the seeds and pumpkin guts. Don’t worry if you don’t get every lest scrap of pulp because it will just provided added pumpkin flavoring for your brew. Next, locate a spot near the base of the pumpkin and cut a small hold to put your spout. Make sure the hole isn’t too big or you mind end up with a leaky keg. Finally, pour in your beverage of choice and pop the lid back on.
Voila! you’ve just made yourself a pumpkin keg!
Make Your Halloween Extra Happy with a Pumpkin Keg
1. Pumpkin Kegs - The trend of pumpkin kegs has opportunity for disrupting the beverage industry with new product offerings and event marketing.
2. DIY Celebration Products - The trend of DIY celebration products has opportunity for disrupting the consumer goods industry with personalized and interactive experiences.
3. Sustainability-focused Parties - The trend of sustainability-focused parties has opportunity for disrupting the event planning industry with eco-friendly and socially responsible offerings.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of pumpkin kegs by introducing new flavors and promotions for Halloween events.
2. Consumer Goods Industry - The consumer goods industry can capitalize on the trend of DIY celebration products by offering personalized and easy-to-assemble kits for various occasions.
3. Event Planning Industry - The event planning industry can capitalize on the trend of sustainability-focused parties by offering eco-friendly decor, food, and beverage options.