The PUMA smartwatch is the brands first foray into the wearables market that targets active users with a number of athletic functionalities to keep them in charge of their training and workouts.
Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor, the device will deliver exceptional fitness tracking thanks to Google Fit capabilities. The water-resistant device can handle light interactions with water, while the built-in heart rate monitor and GPS keep athletes supported when fitting in a training session outdoors. Wearers can intuitively access the Google Assistant voice assistant without the need for their smartphone to easily handle a variety of digital tasks.
The PUMA smartwatch is available now for purchase directly from the brand at a cost of $275, which makes it a frontrunner competitor to pricier alternatives on the market.
The PUMA Smartwatch Has a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Chipset
1. Athletic Wearable Technology - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the athletic wearable technology market as more brands introduce smartwatches with advanced fitness tracking capabilities.
2. Google Fit Integration - The integration of Google Fit capabilities in smartwatches presents a disruptive opportunity for the fitness tracking industry, allowing users to easily track and monitor their workouts.
3. Voice Assistant Integration - With the integration of voice assistant technology in smartwatches, there is a disruptive potential for new ways of interacting with digital tasks and services while on the go.
1. Wearable Technology - The PUMA smartwatch and other branded activewear smartwatches show potential for disruptive innovation in the wearable technology industry.
2. Fitness Tracking - The advanced fitness tracking capabilities of smartwatches like the PUMA smartwatch present an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fitness tracking industry.
3. Smartwatch Market - The introduction of competitively priced smartwatches like the PUMA smartwatch brings disruptive potential to the smartwatch market, challenging pricier alternatives.