Philadelphia industrial designer Sam Gensburg wanted to make a garbage can that could be thrown out with the trash if it ever became undesirable or broken, so he designed the pulp paper bin. Using junk mail or other papers to make pulp, the pulp paper bin is an ingenious way to use trash to make a trash receptacle.
Because the paper is recycled and reused, paper pulp is an extremely sustainable material. Thus, even though pulped paper is great for making pulp paper bins, it can also be used for any number of items.
Sustainable Trash Can Made from Recycled Paper
1. Recycled Material Innovations - There is an opportunity to capitalize on using recycled materials, like junk mail, to create sustainable products.
2. Disposable Product Sustainability - There is an opportunity to create more sustainable disposable products, like the pulp paper bin, that are easily disposable and environmentally friendly.
3. Circular Economy Innovation - There is an opportunity to innovate in the circular economy, using recycled materials to create new products and reduce waste.
1. Waste Management - Waste management companies can innovate by developing more sustainable and easily disposable products, like the pulp paper bin, for their clients.
2. Product Design - Product designers can create more sustainable products, like the pulp paper bin, by using recycled and reusable materials.
3. Paper and Pulp Manufacturing - Paper and pulp manufacturing companies can innovate by using recycled materials, like junk mail, to create new products and reduce waste in their processes.