The Pucci Pre-Fall 2010 Collection has revamped the classic cut-away couture we have seen so many times, and somehow made it fresh again. Pairing the lace cut-away with a simple and elegant black maxi-dress brings a refined style to the tummy-bearing trend of yesteryear.
The entire collection has a structured and serious look with a touch of party-girl due to the subtle patterns and short hems. The Pucci Pre-Fall 2010 collection is bound to be a hit.
The Pucci Pre-Fall 2010 Collection Refines Simplicity
1. Revamped Cut-away Couture - There is an opportunity for designers to experiment and revamp traditional cut-away couture pieces with modern elements such as lace and a touch of whimsy with playful patterns.
2. Structured and Serious Styles - Fashion brands can incorporate structured and serious styles with touches of fun and personality into their collections in order to appeal to a wider range of demographic
3. Elevated Simplicity - The concept of elevated simplicity can be applied to other industries such as home decor and beauty by taking simple and timeless designs and adding a refined and sophisticated touch.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take traditional styles and revamp them with new and modern touches to attract a wider demographic of consumers
2. Home Decor - Interior designers can incorporate the concept of elevated simplicity by creating simple and elegant home decor items with a refined and luxurious edge
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can take timeless beauty products and add a modern and sophisticated edge to appeal to consumers looking for elevated simplicity in their beauty routines.