Canadian beauty brand LASHGOD recently launched the limited-edition PROUD TO BE ME Eyelash Extensions in honor of Pride month. The strip lashes are available in eight stunning styles that sport Pride-themed colors like Purple Paradise, Lady Tangerine, and Turquoise Fantasy. The PROUD TO BE ME Eyelash Extensions are the perfect way to wear Pride loud and proud.
The strip lashes are professional-grade quality and can be used up to 20 times. To make selecting a style easy, the PROUD TO BE ME Eyelash Extensions are organized by lash length and curl. The lashes are made from a hypoallergenic, synthetic fiber that ensures the wearer won't experience skin irritation. The PROUD TO BE ME Eyelash Extensions are ideal for eyelash technicians looking to offer celebratory Pride-themed products during June. Half of the proceeds from purchases will go to Casey's House, a non-profit that supports those with HIV/AIDS.
Image Credit: LASHGOD
The PROUD TO BE ME Eyelash Extensions are Professional Quality
1. Pride-themed Beauty Products - Brands can capitalize on Pride month by offering limited edition beauty products that sport Pride-themed colors.
2. Professional-grade Synthetic Fibers - Beauty companies can utilize hypoallergenic synthetic fibers to create high-quality beauty products that won't cause skin irritation.
3. Celebratory-theme Consumer Products - Capitalizing on holidays and special occasions by releasing limited edition products that fit the celebratory theme is an innovative strategy for companies.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can leverage the popularity of Pride month by offering special edition products like Pride-themed eyelash extensions.
2. Non-profit Industry - Partnering with brands for social cause campaigns like LASHGOD's partnership with Casey's House can bring in additional revenue and increase awareness for non-profit organizations.
3. Eyelash Extension Services - Eyelash technicians can increase their client base and revenue streams by offering exclusive and celebratory-themed eyelash extensions.