Your pricey cloth golf club carrier is going to look pretty pathetic next to the ProPod Tour Caddie, sporting all of the bells and whistles that you didn't know you needed. It begins with a very well protected shell for carrying your putters, drivers and sand wedges and continues to impress with a plethora of hi-tech features.
Firstly, the impressive AME Design caddy is motorized and can be steered effortlessly with the help of a sensitive joystick handle. This allows you to put more of your muscle towards improving your game. A GPS device is built into the top of the compact golf cart, enabling you to get a picture of the entire course. Finally, the ProPod Tour Caddie also includes a compartment for cold beverages to provide you with some of the luxuries of a pro golfer lifestyle.
The ProPod Tour Caddie Lightens Your Load to Improve Your Focus
1. Motorized Golf Bags - Opportunity for tech companies to create motorized golf bags with GPS tracking systems.
2. Gps-enabled Caddies - Opportunity for golf equipment manufacturers to create caddies with GPS mapping and course tracking features.
3. Luxury Golf Accessories - Opportunity for designers to create luxury golf accessories like golf bags with built-in refrigerators.
1. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods manufacturers can tap into the market for high-tech golf bags and caddies.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can create GPS devices and tracking systems for golf enthusiasts.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods manufacturers can target high-end consumers with golf bags and accessories with luxury features and design elements.