Digital telecommunication company Tuenti created Pitaya as a promotional video game with a message. While many fairy tales of the past have been centered around princesses in peril who need to be saved by a hero, Pitaya introduces a "game-changing game" in which the princess saves herself. Over the course of three levels, players will see the princess make the most of her own creativity, problem-solving skills and the tools available to her to release herself from both physical and societal bonds.
After playing the interactive mobile video game, which involves running, jumping, collecting coins, dodging enemies and throwing daggers, players will be given the option to change their SIM card and join the service offered by Tuenti.
'Pitaya' is a "Game-Changing Game" from Telecom Company Tuenti
1. Empowering Princesses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create video games that empower female characters to be self-reliant and break societal norms.
2. Interactive Mobile Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop engaging and interactive mobile games that incorporate elements of problem-solving and creativity.
3. Promotional Gamification - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize gamification techniques in promotional campaigns to engage customers and incentivize product adoption.
1. Telecommunication - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the integration of interactive games into telecommunication services to enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
2. Mobile App Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate in the development of mobile apps that offer immersive gaming experiences and provide additional value to users.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate gamification strategies into marketing and advertising campaigns to create interactive and memorable experiences for consumers.