Counter Culture launches its Probiotic Air + Fabric Refresh as an affordable product that will increase air quality and hopefully, ease the onset of seasonal and dust allergies. The offering is said to be "radically pure," "fiercely clean," and to bring a definitely "balance [to] your microbioHOME."
Retailing at just $6.99 USD, the Probiotic Air + Fabric Refresh spray is packed with good bacteria. Counter Culture guarantees that its product will be successful in the batling of bad smells and will surely bring "a healthy balance to your environment."
The company's cleaner is plant-based and probiotic-infused. The formula consists of no man-made chemicals, allergens, as well as artificial colors and fragrances, ensuring that the probiotic air and fabric spray will not have any unpredictable effects on consumers.
Counter Culture's Probiotic Air Spray Amplifies Cleanliness
1. Probiotic Home Products - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative probiotic-infused home products that improve air and surface quality.
2. Plant-based Chemical-free Cleaners - Increased market for affordable and eco-friendly plant-based cleaners that are free from artificial chemicals and fragrances.
3. Affordable Wellness Solutions - Growing demand for affordable wellness and healthcare products that improve the overall health and everyday life of consumers.
1. Home Cleaning Products - Opportunity for companies in the home cleaning industry to innovate and introduce probiotic and plant-based air and fabric refreshers.
2. Eco-friendly Cleaning Products - Companies can invest in creating and marketing cleaners that are eco-friendly and chemical-free.
3. Wellness and Healthcare - Opportunities for wellness and healthcare industries to collaborate and introduce affordable products that promote healthy living.