At IFA 2019, LG Electronics will be introducing Proactive Customer Care as a service powered by artificial intelligence to provide personalized support, tips and solutions to optimize performance and prolong a product's life. To start, the LG Proactive Customer Care service will be supporting the new front-load washing machines and bottom-freezer refrigerators in select regions this year and expanded markets in Europe and North America as of 2020.
With ThinQ AI technology, Proactive Customer Care helps to alert LG smart appliance owners of potential problems in advance, which is especially useful for streamlining the process of having a technician visit. With this new service, LG smart appliance owners are able to benefit from the AI's insights on energy usage, water consumption and more.
LG Proactive Customer Care Leverages ThinQ AI for Tailored Support
1. Proactive Customer Care - Opportunity for companies to utilize artificial intelligence to provide personalized support and optimize product performance.
2. Thinq AI Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to leverage AI technology to alert customers of potential problems in advance.
3. Streamlining Service Technician Visits - Opportunity to use AI-powered customer care services to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service technician visits.
1. Appliance Manufacturing - Opportunity for appliance manufacturers to integrate AI technology into their products to offer proactive customer care services.
2. Technology Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity for technology service providers to develop AI-powered customer care platforms.
3. Home Appliances Retail - Opportunity for retailers to offer AI-powered customer care services as a value-added feature for smart appliances.