Pro Hunter is a custom aficionado of Rolex and it recently worked in collaboration with Dottling on a specially crafted limited edition watch winder entitled the Gyrowinder. It is made to keep automatic watches powered when it is not being worn on one's wrist.
The watch winder is inspired by the movement of an aerotrim, which is essentially a multi-axis trainer that is often used by both astronauts and pilots. The movement of this rotates the watch in any direction, which also includes an impressive full 360-degree rollover. The captivating Gyrowinder features a series of a solid aluminum base, a button to start and stop, a set of counterweights, and a glass cover that has been carefully hand-blown.
Image Credit: UNCRATE
Pro Hunter's Gyrowinder Keeps Automatic Watches Powered
1. Custom Limited Editions - The collaboration between Pro Hunter and Dottling presents an opportunity for creating custom limited edition watch winders.
2. Aerotrim-inspired Designs - The use of the aerotrim movement as inspiration opens up possibilities for creating innovative designs in various industries.
3. Rotating Technology - The Gyrowinder's rotating movement technology has potential applications beyond watch winders, such as in the development of interactive displays.
1. Watchmaking - The watch winder industry can explore integrating custom limited edition designs inspired by aerospace technology.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can incorporate rotating technology to create unique and interactive decorative pieces.
3. Virtual Reality - The virtual reality industry can apply the aerotrim-inspired movement to enhance simulated experiences and create more immersive virtual worlds.