Rihanna's Savage X Fenty line launches its first-ever Pride lingerie collection to celebrate individuality and beauty within the LGBTQIA+ community. From RuPaul's Drag Race, Gigi Goode joins the size-inclusive brand as a model and spokesperson for the new collection launch.
Goode is excited to participate in the campaign: “Diva, when I got that call, I jumped up out of my makeup chair and sprinted to the nearest Uber.” The launch includes 41 pieces in inclusive sizes from 30A to 42H and XS to 3X. The brand's goal is to celebrate diversity by offering unique styles. Some pieces include rainbow-themed designs to honor Pride month. Rising star Jazzmyne Robbins and activist MaryV Benoit also join Gigi Goode in Save X Fenty's campaign.
Image Credit: Refinery 29
Gigi Goode Poses for Savage X Fenty's Pride Collection
1. Celebrity-endorsed Pride Collections - There is an opportunity for companies to collaborate with LGBTQIA+ celebrities to launch collections to celebrate individuality and beauty within the community
2. Inclusion of Diverse Sizes - Brands can disrupt the market by focusing on the inclusion of diverse sizes (from 30A to 42H and XS to 3X) in their collections
3. Rainbow-themed Designs - Rainbow-themed designs offer an opportunity for companies to celebrate Pride month and show support for the LGBTQIA+ community
1. Lingerie Industry - The lingerie industry can disrupt the market by including diverse sizes and collaborating with LGBTQIA+ celebrities for Pride collections
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can celebrate inclusivity and diversity by creating different sizes and collaborating with LGBTQIA+ celebrities on Pride collections
3. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can promote inclusivity and diversity by showcasing different sizes and body types in their campaigns and collaborating with LGBTQIA+ celebrities for Pride collections