Feeling prickly lately? Had a bad day and you don't want anyone to touch you? Then try on these extra tall rings which hold tiny cacti plants. They might just tell everyone to go buzz off!
The cactus rings are made of different coloured wood with holes for fingers and tiny bowls at the top to contain the planting material and the cacti.
The cactus jewelry is the work of Barbara Uderzo who is one of the artisans who showcases her work at "Alternative Jewelry". "Alternative" is an understatement. This is jewelry with thorns!
Prickly Jewelry by Barbara Uderzo
1. Prickly Jewelry - The trend of incorporating unconventional elements like cacti into jewelry designs.
2. Alternative Jewelry - The trend of embracing unique and unconventional jewelry pieces that stand out from traditional designs.
3. Personalized Accessories - The trend of wearing accessories that reflect one's personality and unique style, such as cactus rings.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the creation and marketing of unconventional jewelry pieces like cactus rings.
2. Artisanal Crafts - Artisanal crafts industry can tap into the demand for unique and one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces like those made by Barbara Uderzo.
3. Home Decor - Home decor industry can explore how to incorporate cacti and natural elements into accessories and decorative items, inspired by the cactus rings design.