Grubhub partnered up with Wendy's to get the word out about the fast-food restaurant's latest burger release, the 'Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger.' This burger features crispy onions, crispy fried bacon, pickles, 100% real beef, and beer cheese sauce, all stuffed onto a rich pretzel bun.
From October 3rd to October 9th, Grubhub+ members are eligible to receive a free Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger on any order of $20 or more. For diners who do not subscribe to the GrubHub+ membership, a free Dr. Pepper can be claimed on any order of $15 or more. Each of these promotions can be claimed once per day, and do not require any promo code to be entered at checkout.
Image Credit: Grubhub, Wendy's
Grubhub is Celebrating Wendy's' Latest Burger with a New Promotion
1. Fast Food Collaborations - Partnering with food delivery companies for promotions can increase sales and brand awareness.
2. Limited-time Offerings - Promoting and offering limited-time menu items can drive customer traffic and sales.
3. Reward Programs - Offering rewards to loyal customers can increase customer retention and promote repeat business.
1. Food Delivery Services - Partnering with restaurants to offer exclusive promotions can attract new customers and increase revenue.
2. Fast Food Restaurants - Innovative limited-time menu offerings can increase customer interest and drive sales.
3. Beverage Companies - Offering promotions and limited-time deals can increase sales and promote brand loyalty among customers.