Interactive retail company Presented By continues to expand its high-end streetwear offerings in the Middle East with the launch of a new store in Riydah's U-Walk by Arabian Centres shopping district. The new retail location was made in collaboration with architecture firm External Reference.
According to the company, the design for the new store was inspired by Riyadh's surrounding desert regions and, as a result, features structures and materials that are intended to evoke the blissful nature of a desert oasis. For example, the floors of the store mimic the look of flowing water while digital screens display atmospheric simulations and display the newest sneaker releases. Overall, customers entering the new Riyadh location will be absorbed into a truly multi-sensory shopping experience that's lavish quality mirrors that of the luxury products being sold.
Image Credit: Presented By
Presented By Launches an Immersive Sneaker Store in Riyadh
1. Multi-sensory Retail - The immersive shopping experience design trend is creating new opportunities to engage customers in stimulating and memorable ways.
2. Luxury Streetwear - This high-end urban fashion trend is revolutionizing the industry with its focus on quality, style, and exclusivity.
3. Digital Integration in Retail - The integration of digital technologies into physical retail spaces is creating new opportunities to enhance customer experience and drive sales.
1. Retail - Retailers can leverage the multi-sensory trend to create unique and engaging shopping experiences that drive customer loyalty and sales.
2. Fashion - The luxury streetwear trend offers fashion companies the opportunity to expand their product offerings into the high-end urban fashion market and differentiate from competitors.
3. Architecture - The trend towards immersive retail experiences offers architects and designers the opportunity to create innovative, unique and memorable physical spaces.