Scrub up with Prada's Spring Summer 2011 collection. Taking inspiration from the practical workwear attire of sailors and doctors, oversized scrubs influenced the collection heavily.
Shapes are cut boxily on the body and rendered in classic scrub green. Evolving to encompass optimistic sportswear rather than a harbinger of ill-health, Prada's Spring Summer 2011 line displays a fresh take on menswear for the coming season.
The pieces consist of vibrant blocks of color ranging form cornflower blue to orange and dusty rose.
The Prada Spring/Summer 2011 Collection is Inspired by Surgeons
1. Medical Workwear Fashion - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by creating more functional, practical and stylish medical workwear.
2. Boxy Cuts - Opportunity to introduce boxy cuts into traditional fashion for a more casual, sportswear look.
3. Vibrant Color Blocks - Opportunity to incorporate vibrant color blocks into fashion designs for a bold and fresh look.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can explore new designs and materials for medical workwear, as well as incorporate more casual, boxy cuts into traditional fashion designs.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare companies can partner with fashion companies to create more practical and functional medical workwear for their staff.
3. Sports - Sports companies can incorporate the vibrant color blocks and boxy cuts seen in the Prada collection into their sportswear designs for a fresh, modern look.